edit.php.net is down

July 30, 2020 08:33 andreas@heigl.org (Andreas Heigl)
This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 4880 and 3156)
--8v7UsFTlVr86gA6cuuWfMIiV5Rgq8DnkN
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="adlkT3ivPexIbP4H1JBQoxCREQhqSVtX7"

--adlkT3ivPexIbP4H1JBQoxCREQhqSVtX7
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Language: en-US
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hey folks.

Edit.php.net is down. And from the tweet I got not only for some hours
(https://twitter.com/arueckauer/status/1288728325331079168)

Can either anyone with access to the system (pb11.php.net) have a look
or grant me access so that I can have a look? According to
https://wiki.php.net/systems/pb11 the following people have access:
Alexander (irker), Hannes, Michael, Martin, Philip, Rasmus, Yannick

Even though I know that edit.php.net will become obsolete once we manage
to get the conversion from SVN to git up and running (I'm currently
struggling with http://doc.php.net/revcheck.php) it currently is the
official way to contribute to the docs. So it should be up and running IM=
O.

Thanks for a short response!

Cheers

Andreas


--=20
                                                              ,,,
                                                             (o o)
+---------------------------------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-+
| Andreas Heigl                                                       |
| mailto:andreas@heigl.org                  N 50=C2=B022'59.5" E 08=C2=B0=
23'58" |
| http://andreas.heigl.org                       http://hei.gl/wiFKy7 |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| http://hei.gl/root-ca                                               |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+


--adlkT3ivPexIbP4H1JBQoxCREQhqSVtX7--

--8v7UsFTlVr86gA6cuuWfMIiV5Rgq8DnkN
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name="signature.asc"
Content-Description: OpenPGP digital signature
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="signature.asc"

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=qHmG
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--8v7UsFTlVr86gA6cuuWfMIiV5Rgq8DnkN--
July 30, 2020 08:44 bogus@news.php.net (Unknown Sender)
Hi,

Was created a new edit box (http://edit-new.php.net/, https://github..com/php/systems/commit/c79853fe86f9e844a39bd36b7918298a4b924c5d), but login throws an error.

It fixed easy, but I have no karma to merge this fix (https://github.com/php/web-doc-editor/pull/18)

As a temporary solution you can use it: http://194.67.87.221/

But it would be great if the official editor was restored

—
wbr
Sergey Panteleev
On 30 Jul 2020, 11:34 +0300, Andreas Heigl <andreas@heigl.org>, wrote:
> Hey folks. > > Edit.php.net is down. And from the tweet I got not only for some hours > (https://twitter.com/arueckauer/status/1288728325331079168) > > Can either anyone with access to the system (pb11.php.net) have a look > or grant me access so that I can have a look? According to > https://wiki.php.net/systems/pb11 the following people have access: > Alexander (irker), Hannes, Michael, Martin, Philip, Rasmus, Yannick > > Even though I know that edit.php.net will become obsolete once we manage > to get the conversion from SVN to git up and running (I'm currently > struggling with http://doc.php.net/revcheck.php) it currently is the > official way to contribute to the docs. So it should be up and running IMO. > > Thanks for a short response! > > Cheers > > Andreas > > > -- > ,,, > (o o) > +---------------------------------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-+ > | Andreas Heigl | > | mailto:andreas@heigl.org N 50°22'59.5" E 08°23'58" | > | http://andreas.heigl.org http://hei.gl/wiFKy7 | > +---------------------------------------------------------------------+ > | http://hei.gl/root-ca | > +---------------------------------------------------------------------+ >
July 30, 2020 12:29 bogus@news.php.net (Unknown Sender)
Thanks, Peter!

PR was merged.

Now, should we use https://edit-new.php.net/ or edit php.net zone like that (https://github.com/saundefined/systems/commit/955c6145933b59a67237c5257766aa1ff5ee225c)?

—
wbr
Sergey Panteleev
On 30 Jul 2020, 11:44 +0300, Сергей Пантелеев <sergey@s-panteleev.ru>, wrote:
> Hi, > > Was created a new edit box (http://edit-new.php.net/, https://github.com/php/systems/commit/c79853fe86f9e844a39bd36b7918298a4b924c5d), but login throws an error. > > It fixed easy, but I have no karma to merge this fix (https://github.com/php/web-doc-editor/pull/18) > > As a temporary solution you can use it: http://194.67.87.221/ > > But it would be great if the official editor was restored > > — > wbr > Sergey Panteleev > On 30 Jul 2020, 11:34 +0300, Andreas Heigl <andreas@heigl.org>, wrote: > > Hey folks. > > > > Edit.php.net is down. And from the tweet I got not only for some hours > > (https://twitter.com/arueckauer/status/1288728325331079168) > > > > Can either anyone with access to the system (pb11.php.net) have a look > > or grant me access so that I can have a look? According to > > https://wiki.php.net/systems/pb11 the following people have access: > > Alexander (irker), Hannes, Michael, Martin, Philip, Rasmus, Yannick > > > > Even though I know that edit.php.net will become obsolete once we manage > > to get the conversion from SVN to git up and running (I'm currently > > struggling with http://doc.php.net/revcheck.php) it currently is the > > official way to contribute to the docs. So it should be up and running IMO. > > > > Thanks for a short response! > > > > Cheers > > > > Andreas > > > > > > -- > > ,,, > > (o o) > > +---------------------------------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-+ > > | Andreas Heigl | > > | mailto:andreas@heigl.org N 50°22'59.5" E 08°23'58" | > > | http://andreas.heigl.org http://hei.gl/wiFKy7 | > > +---------------------------------------------------------------------+ > > | http://hei.gl/root-ca | > > +---------------------------------------------------------------------+ > >
August 2, 2020 20:53 petercowburn@gmail.com (Peter Cowburn)
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 at 13:30, Сергей Пантелеев <sergey@s-panteleev.ru>
wrote:

> Thanks, Peter! > > PR was merged. > > Now, should we use https://edit-new.php.net/ or edit php.net zone like > that ( > https://github.com/saundefined/systems/commit/955c6145933b59a67237c5257766aa1ff5ee225c > )? >
Neither, not until the edit-new box is up and running smoothly. Volunteers to make that happen are welcome.
> > — > wbr > Sergey Panteleev > On 30 Jul 2020, 11:44 +0300, Сергей Пантелеев <sergey@s-panteleev.ru>, > wrote: > > Hi, > > Was created a new edit box (http://edit-new.php.net/, > https://github.com/php/systems/commit/c79853fe86f9e844a39bd36b7918298a4b924c5d), > but login throws an error. > > It fixed easy, but I have no karma to merge this fix ( > https://github.com/php/web-doc-editor/pull/18) > > As a temporary solution you can use it: http://194.67.87.221/ > > But it would be great if the official editor was restored > > — > wbr > Sergey Panteleev > On 30 Jul 2020, 11:34 +0300, Andreas Heigl <andreas@heigl.org>, wrote: > > Hey folks. > > Edit.php.net is down. And from the tweet I got not only for some hours > (https://twitter.com/arueckauer/status/1288728325331079168) > > Can either anyone with access to the system (pb11.php.net) have a look > or grant me access so that I can have a look? According to > https://wiki.php.net/systems/pb11 the following people have access: > Alexander (irker), Hannes, Michael, Martin, Philip, Rasmus, Yannick > > Even though I know that edit.php.net will become obsolete once we manage > to get the conversion from SVN to git up and running (I'm currently > struggling with http://doc.php.net/revcheck.php) it currently is the > official way to contribute to the docs. So it should be up and running IMO. > > Thanks for a short response! > > Cheers > > Andreas > > > -- > ,,, > (o o) > +---------------------------------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-+ > | Andreas Heigl | > | mailto:andreas@heigl.org N 50°22'59.5" E 08°23'58" | > | http://andreas.heigl.org http://hei.gl/wiFKy7 | > +---------------------------------------------------------------------+ > | http://hei.gl/root-ca | > +---------------------------------------------------------------------+ > >
August 2, 2020 20:59 tiffany.k.taylor@gmail.com (Tiffany Taylor)
I am happy to volunteer, but I'm unsure what needs to be done, and I may
need help. :/

Tiffany

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020, 3:53 PM Peter Cowburn <petercowburn@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 at 13:30, Сергей Пантелеев <sergey@s-panteleev.ru> > wrote: > >> Thanks, Peter! >> >> PR was merged. >> >> Now, should we use https://edit-new.php.net/ or edit php.net zone like >> that ( >> https://github.com/saundefined/systems/commit/955c6145933b59a67237c5257766aa1ff5ee225c >> )? >> > > Neither, not until the edit-new box is up and running smoothly. > Volunteers to make that happen are welcome. > > >> >> — >> wbr >> Sergey Panteleev >> On 30 Jul 2020, 11:44 +0300, Сергей Пантелеев <sergey@s-panteleev.ru>, >> wrote: >> >> Hi, >> >> Was created a new edit box (http://edit-new.php.net/, >> https://github.com/php/systems/commit/c79853fe86f9e844a39bd36b7918298a4b924c5d), >> but login throws an error. >> >> It fixed easy, but I have no karma to merge this fix ( >> https://github.com/php/web-doc-editor/pull/18) >> >> As a temporary solution you can use it: http://194.67.87.221/ >> >> But it would be great if the official editor was restored >> >> — >> wbr >> Sergey Panteleev >> On 30 Jul 2020, 11:34 +0300, Andreas Heigl <andreas@heigl.org>, wrote: >> >> Hey folks. >> >> Edit.php.net is down. And from the tweet I got not only for some hours >> (https://twitter.com/arueckauer/status/1288728325331079168) >> >> Can either anyone with access to the system (pb11.php.net) have a look >> or grant me access so that I can have a look? According to >> https://wiki.php.net/systems/pb11 the following people have access: >> Alexander (irker), Hannes, Michael, Martin, Philip, Rasmus, Yannick >> >> Even though I know that edit.php.net will become obsolete once we manage >> to get the conversion from SVN to git up and running (I'm currently >> struggling with http://doc.php.net/revcheck.php) it currently is the >> official way to contribute to the docs. So it should be up and running >> IMO. >> >> Thanks for a short response! >> >> Cheers >> >> Andreas >> >> >> -- >> ,,, >> (o o) >> +---------------------------------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-+ >> | Andreas Heigl | >> | mailto:andreas@heigl.org N 50°22'59.5" E 08°23'58" | >> | http://andreas.heigl.org http://hei.gl/wiFKy7 | >> +---------------------------------------------------------------------+ >> | http://hei.gl/root-ca | >> +---------------------------------------------------------------------+ >> >>
August 2, 2020 21:29 haseeb.basil@gmail.com ("Haseeb A. Basil")
> > > On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 at 13:30, Сергей Пантелеев <sergey@s-panteleev.ru> > > wrote: > > Neither, not until the edit-new box is up and running smoothly. > > Volunteers to make that happen are welcome. > I am also happy to volunteer, just tell me what needs to be done.
Regards
January 1, 1970 00:00 bogus@news.php.net (Unknown Sender)
I'll be happy to help too

wbr,
Sergey Panteleev
On 3 Aug 2020, 00:30 +0300, Peter Cowburn <petercowburn@gmail.com>, wrote:
> > Neither, not until the edit-new box is up and running smoothly.  Volunteers to make that happen are welcome.
August 3, 2020 15:16 sergey@s-panteleev.ru (Sergey Panteleev)
Is it possible to add me to "jump" and "edit-new" servers?

It seems that only cron scripts are left to add.

wbr,
Sergey Panteleev
On 3 Aug 2020, 08:52 +0300, Сергей Пантелеев <sergey@s-panteleev.ru>, wrote:
> I'll be happy to help too > > wbr, > Sergey Panteleev > On 3 Aug 2020, 00:30 +0300, Peter Cowburn <petercowburn@gmail.com>, wrote: > > > > Neither, not until the edit-new box is up and running smoothly.  Volunteers to make that happen are welcome.
August 31, 2020 20:44 haseeb.basil@gmail.com ("Haseeb A. Basil")
Hi,

https://edit-new.php.net/ is also down, what is the plan here? Is something
going on? Is there some work in progress to create a new platform or
something?
August 31, 2020 20:47 sergey@s-panteleev.ru (Sergey Panteleev)
Hi,

the editor has been restored, you can use https://edit.php.net

wbr,
Sergey Panteleev
On 31 Aug 2020, 23:44 +0300, Haseeb A. Basil basil@gmail.com>, wrote:
> > https://edit-new.php.net/ is also down, what is the plan here? Is something going on? Is there some work in progress to create a new platform or something?
August 31, 2020 20:51 haseeb.basil@gmail.com ("Haseeb A. Basil")
That is great news, but when will social login functionality be back online?

Regards
mega6382

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 1:47 AM Sergey Panteleev <sergey@s-panteleev.ru>
wrote:

> Hi, > > the editor has been restored, you can use https://edit.php.net > > wbr, > Sergey Panteleev > >
August 31, 2020 21:05 haseeb.basil@gmail.com ("Haseeb A. Basil")
ok, that seems to be working now as well.
September 1, 2020 07:04 sergey@s-panteleev.ru (Sergey Panteleev)
Some social networks have changed the API,

I started fixing, but there is still google and need to check Linkedin

https://github.com/php/web-doc-editor/pull/19

wbr,
Sergey Panteleev
On 1 Sep 2020, 00:05 +0300, Haseeb A. Basil basil@gmail.com>, wrote:
> ok, that seems to be working now as well.